Careers: We are accepting resumes via e-mail.
Don't see a position for you? we are always looking for A-level talent that digs what we're putting out. Maybe we need you and we don't even know it yet.
Little Black Diamond provides competitive compensation, benefits and is headquartered in beautiful San Diego. Candidates must reside in San Diego or be willing to relocate - we do not currently provide relocation reimbursement. We are interested in anyone with talent, skills and a passion for our brand and a desire to deliver awesome for our customers.
Bloggers: We are looking for writers for the Little Black Diamond blog. If you are interested in writing for our blog about music, festivals, fashion or any other relevant topic, please e-mail us with a writing sample and a few ideas for posts.
Models: If you are experienced and located in the San Diego area (or if you frequent the area) and interested in modeling for us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org us your portfolio. Bonus points if you are wearing our clothes! If we dig your look, we'll be in touch!
Role: Marketing Coordinator
Compensation: Part Time/Hourly, potential for growth to Full Time Salaried
Little Black Diamond is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help organize and execute our marketing activities.
The ideal candidate is:
- fashion obsessed (particularly with the genres we specialize in) .
- able to demonstrate a track record of completing work independently, on time, and with high quality and attention to detail.
- comfortable with technology and able to learn new technologies quickly (e.g. Social Media, Microsoft/Google/Adobe products, email marketing software like Mailchimp).
- able to demonstrate excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate messages quickly, concisely and beautifully.
- a positive, upbeat person who will work hard, contribute to the culture of excellence and happiness, and have fun doing it.
- able to take constructive feedback and use it productively to improve their own skills.
- equal parts creative and analytical.
While practical experience is strongly preferred, we are open to all levels of experience, as long as you can demonstrate a proven track record of accomplishment and the ability to do an excellent job in the role. (NOTE: We will not pursue candidates who are still active students, unless you will be graduating this Spring.)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns through Social Media, Email, Blog, and our Website
- Keeping a pulse of what is trending in the marketplace, and keeping the design and production teams informed to help drive product direction
- Developing visual and written content to help demonstrate and promote our products
- Coordinating with 3rd parties on content marketing efforts
- Seeking out fashion bloggers, influencers, magazines, etc. to find opportunities to create increased brand awareness and PR.
- Assisting customers with product selection, service issues, shipping questions.
If you are interested in this position, please submit you Cover Letter, Resume and any work you'd like us to consider to email@example.com